4 x CBD Oil, 10ml + FREE CBG Oil, 10ml + FREE ''The Little Book of CBD''
4 x Organic CBD Oil, 10 ml
1 x Organic CBG Oil, 10 ml
The Little Book of CBD
FREE delivery within the UK, £10 delivery in Europe
Treat yourself and your family member or a friend to the highest quality of cannabinoids available on the market.
PACKAGING MAY VARY
CBG is short for Cannabigerol and this cannabinoid is the precursor for all other cannabinoids within the hemp family of plants. The term ‘precursor’ means that the hemp plant makes all other cannabinoids from CBG.
CBG is a non-psychoactive cannabinoid – it will not make you feel intoxicated and is entirely legal within the UK provided that the THC content is less than 0.2% which ours is.
Where CBD has a high affinity for CB2 receptors in the periphery of the human body (there are more CB2 receptors in the body than all other types of receptor combined!), CBG can bind with both CB1 receptors in the brain and CB2 receptors in the body.
Early studies are showing promising therapeutic benefits of CBG in a wide range of a areas such as:
- Treating Glaucoma
- Decreasing Inflammation
- Assisting management of pain
- Combatting Huntingdon’s Disease
- Inhibiting Tumour Growth in animal models of colorectal cancer
- Killing drug resistant bacteria such as methillin-resistant Staphloccus aureus or MRSA
There are more recent studies showing that CBG may have real potential in assisting weight-loss therapies.
CBD is short for cannabidiol, one of the two principle active components of the hemp plant family.
Current UK law only permits is to describe and sell CBD Oil as a food supplement.
As a food supplement, our CBD Oil may be very helpful for those with the following conditions:
- Arthirits including Osteoarthiritis and Rheumatoid Arthiritis
- Muscular pain including Spasticity and muscle cramps
- Anxiety and Depression
- Sleep problems
- Assistance with Chronic Pain relief
- Period Pain
- Psoriasis (as an oral supplement and also when used topically to help reduce skin inflammation)
- Help with cancer related conditions
Please consult your GP before taking any food supplements.