CBD, Nature’s Gift - How this wonderful food supplement could help you
Tuesday, June 18, 2019 at 7 PM – 10 PM
Meet our CBD expert who will give a talk on the wonders of this supplement.
Among others, David will cover topics such as:
- What is CBD and why take it,
- What’s the difference between extraction methods,
- The critical importance of trusted lab reports,
- Different CBD strenghths and how they matter,
- How much to take, how best to take it, and how often,
- The legality of CBD,
- Current studies on CBD, and much much more...
Any ticket holder will get 5 drops of CBD to add to drinks which can be purchased at Ninety One.
You will have a chance to have all your questions answered during a Q&A session.
Please arrive at 6.30-6.45 pm, the talk will start at 7.15 pm.
There will be a 15 mins break for refreshments at 8.15 pm, followed by a Q&A session at 8.30 pm.
EARLY BIRD TICKETS TILL THE END OF MAY
This talk is organised by FeelGood Essentials, a True Full Spectrum CBD brand established in 2017 (www.feelgood-essentials.com) and The FeelGood Café (www.thefeelgoodcafe.com) is a vegan café in Chingford, established in 2015.